[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm.3 ide most recent Decision xml config

myarrow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 11:43:32 EST 2007

Hello jBPM community

Looking around at the posts about the Decision tag content,
it seems to have changed more than once in the last couple
of years.

Could someone please show me a correctly formatted
current jbpm.3 decision tag with content, say for two
transitions out (e.g., true-false).

Note: what I have seen are the following:

  |   <decision name="evaluateGuess"  expression="#numberGuess.correctGuess}">
  |      <transition name="true" to="win"/>
  |      <transition name="false" to="evaluateRemainingGuesses"/>
  |   </decision>

and I have also seen:

  | <decision name="decision-x">
  |     <transition name="t1" to="node-a" />
  |     <transition name="t2" to="node-b">
  |       <condition expression="#{...}" />
  |     </transition>
  | </decision>

Please comment: which is correct ?   Are both correct ?

In addition, does anyone have a trivial processdefinition.xml
which adds two numbers and then tests for even-odd in a
decision, or maybe any other trivial decision-string test
processdefinition.xml which works in jbpm.3 ?

Maurice Yarrow
SplashNote Systems

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006896#4006896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006896