[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBoss cache under SpringFramework

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 15:46:19 EST 2007

What specifically do you mean? (I'm asking because we want to do what we can and I'd like to know what people want).

In 2.0.0 the configuration of a cache is done with a series of simple java beans and the instantiation of the cache is done via a factory, where the Configuration object is passed in to the factory method.  If you have a look at the all/deploy/tc5-cluster.sar/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml in the AS 5 Beta1 download, you'll see an example of building up a Configuration object and using it to instantiate a cache.  The IOC framework used there is the JBoss Microcontainer.  I haven't tried it, but I don't see any reason why the same thing couldn't be accomplished with Spring.  I want to do that and put an example up somewhere (wiki probably) but it will likely be a while before I get around to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007016#4007016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007016