[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - [JBoss 5.0.0] Proxy Config

Marcel Horner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 19:04:45 EST 2007

I am trying to deploy my application but when JBoss SAX Parser try to validate the web.xml it can't access the XSD's and DTD's files. This happens because I am behind a proxy server and I don't known how to configure it in JBoss.

I have changed run.bat file to include the following configuration "-Dhttp.proxyHost=<my_proxy_server_url> -Dhttp.proxyPort=<my_proxy_server_port>". After that JBoss found the files but it now throws http 407 error (that means I am not authenticated).

As far as I known I have the following choices to solve my problem:
a) Find a way to turn off the web.xml validation;
b) Change the run.bat file to include the user and pass to authenticate in the proxy server (-Dhttp.proxyUsername and -Dhttp.proxyPassword don't work).
c) Or config the proxy server that JBoss should use in somewhere else.

I don't known how to do none of the above. Can anyone please help me? I have already found some topics in the forum with the same problem but none of them have any replies.

JBoss 5.0.0 beta1
JDK 1.6.0

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007074#4007074