[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam gem for tomcat with and without embedded ejb3

guy_davis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 12:05:36 EST 2007

In case someone else runs into this error, I narrowed the problem down to our using Xerces as the XML parser for Jdom.  I removed xerces.jar and xml-apis.jar from our build process and the problem went away.  In our JDom configuration code, I needed to use the org.jdom.adapters.JAXPDOMAdapter rather than the org.jdom.adapters.XercesDomAdapter.

I'm not sure if JBoss doesn't like a particular version of Xerces or all versions, but switching to the JAXP parser (which is included in the JDK libraries) made this problem go away.

I can now run the Seam examples using the embedded EJB3 library in an embedded version of Tomcat within our Java server application.

Hope this helps,
Guy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007468#4007468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007468