[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems exception

damatrix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 28 17:00:06 EST 2007

I went the route i dreaded by writing a converter the jsf way. It works alright cos i put a breakpoint in the converter to see if it was being called.

However as before my action on the h:commandButton is not being called as my page just flickers and comes back to me without an exception. As i described before it's only called when i change to an s:button, but my outjected object comes back with all the fields including the one from the selecOneMenu registering as null.

May i ask how different an h:commandButton is from an s:button apart from being able to pass method parameters in the latter?

That notwistanding, i want to try your suggestion. Excuse my ignorance but do i have to include the source code in my project to be able to debug it?

Thanxx very much for your patience.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007568#4007568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007568