[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: EJB3 and JBossWS (JAXWS), is WSgen even needed for botto

bk8133 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 01:46:30 EST 2007

Hey!! Thank you very much for the best description about WS in java i ever read. The fact was , i was wrong about the AS (i'm using 4.05). So everything with WSTools was ok. The problem was in Java. The JDK 1.6.0 was used. And there's a bug reported in JIRA. Sadly but trully i missed it. I changed to 1.5.0_09 and everything is working flawlesly.

JSR181 looks really great. We decided to go for JBossAS solution. Allthough there's a possible conflict in future (jboss+wstools+hibernate) vs (jdk1.6.0 + [JPA + jaxws), we believe  solution. OpenSource is great if used with caution ;).

thank you.. i will be in touch with our progres.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007661#4007661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007661