[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Struts Portlet

sridhark79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 04:58:03 EST 2007

Hi,

I have the following scenario to be deployed in a portal server using struts application.

Initial when the default page loads there is a search portlet and there are 3 other portlet windows that show empty pages. So the whole page has got the search page.

When a search text is entered and submitted the application retreives data from different data sources and displays data in three other portlets.

Can the above requirement be fulfilled using struts application?

I saw the struts demo application. But the working is restricted to a single portlet only.

If anybody has any answers then do post to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007705#4007705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007705