[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging NotFoundInDispatcherException

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 05:37:39 EST 2007

I'm still seeing
"org.jboss.aop.NotFoundInDispatcherException: Object with oid: -2147471496 was not found in the Dispatcher"
in my logs, it seems to happen after a couple of days uptime, and as far as I can tell, always when trying to create a new Session from an existing Connection object.
Can you shed some light onto what the exception actually means so I can see if it is something I am doing wrong in my code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007713#4007713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007713