[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Connection failure - No pong received

erez.axis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 10:12:39 EST 2007

Hi all.

I have a cluster of 4 nodes. If my master node fails, the other nodes try to reconnect, but the following error appears in my log. I would appreciate any comments any of you may have on this issue.

The log says:

 2007-01-29 17:04:48,910 WARN  [org.jboss.mq.Connection] Connection failure, use javax.jms.Connection.setExceptionListener() to handle this error and reconnect
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: No pong received; - nested throwable: (java.io.IOException: ping timeout.)
        at org.jboss.mq.Connection$PingTask.run(Connection.java:1323)
        at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.ClockDaemon$RunLoop.run(ClockDaemon.java:364)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: ping timeout.
        ... 3 more

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007839#4007839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007839