[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Userassignment problem

skpeddi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 10:19:18 EST 2007

By using API  we are setting the ActorId as given below:

TaskInstance.setActorId("UserName");

but before the setting of actorId where should I placed the actorId.
we tried by using JBPM_USER table we are inserting the users manually.

Note:

  *We are not using swimlanes here
  *Directly one tasknode,startstate and endstate for example.
  *we are not defining swimlanes.
  *In our scenario we dont have any users and swimlanes

Please tell me what are the things that should be done with out using swimlanes.

In a.xml file we are defining for a particular swimlane and users should be defined.

Is there any possiblity of with out using swimlanes.

Thanks for your reply RONALD...........................

Thanks,
Suresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007845#4007845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007845