[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to deploy an EJB3 app in production ?

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 11:05:40 EST 2007

During development it is very convenient to use the create-drop property in the persistence.xml to create the database from the annotation in the persistent entity.

For integration tests and in production, that is not usable. First I need to create the database, then I need to perform some additional SQL statement ...

How do you deploy your EJB3 application ?

Is it possible to get the SQL statement used by EJB3 in order to create tables ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007862#4007862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007862