[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Faster development enviroment

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 11:29:10 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm starting my first development in java using: JBOSS 4.0.5GA, JSF, SEAM 1.1.1GA and Netbeans 5.5.

I'm not sure if it's the best place to post this question, but everytime I have to change my JSF pages (.xhtml files), like changing layout and checking the HTML rendered, I have to recompile and deploy the whole application, making me spend a lot of time.

Is there a way of changing a JSF page and see the results on the fly, like pointing the page dir to my development path?

Regards,
Ricardo Memória

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007875#4007875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007875