[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to deploy an EJB3 app in production ?

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 11:35:55 EST 2007

What I'd like to do is just to validate the schema at each JBoss AS startup.

Usually updates required to perform additional tasks (such as SQL statements to initialize new fields). I don't want to redo an update at each boot of JBoss.

Problem is just o be able to get the SQL scipt generated to perform an upadte or a DB creation to package it properly with all my admin tasks required to install or update my application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007884#4007884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007884