[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - how to slove path for js file?

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 14:15:28 EST 2007

Hi, I use isapi_redirect.dll to integrate IIS and JBOSS(tomcat).
It works after some configuration. And the J2EE web application also works fine. The issue here is the application can not access all javascript file.

All this files is put under root of web application.
For example, in application.xml:

            <web-uri>mytest.war</web-uri>
            <context-root>mysite</context-root>

In IIS, I create a virtual directory named as mysite and point to mytest.war.
All js files are at root of mytest.war or under root of virtual directory.

In jk log file:
jk_isapi_plugin.c (1004): [/mysite/abc.js] is not a servlet url

how to slove this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4007957#4007957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4007957