[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Configuring Decision node with Process Designer

myarrow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 14:35:05 EST 2007

Hello Koen

I presume you are referring to http://jira.jbpss.com/jira/browse/GPE-45.
Am I correct in assuming that this means that the JPDL Designer 3.1.0
alpha1 does not support visual configuration of Decision node (I tried it,
and no, unless I am not doing it correctly, it does not) but that
JPDL Designer 3.1.0 alpha2 will support visual configuration of a
Decision node ?

Also, can I manually edit the processdesigner.xml and add conditions
to the Decision node - or to the transitions out of the Decision node.
Will this enable branching ?  Or is branching on condition not enabled ?
(This is still not clear to me, as I have been unable to find any
appropriate processdefinition.xml example - if such exist, could someone
please send me an exact link or the exact filename in the appropriate
release.)

Would this be correct:  ( ? )

  |   <decision name="evaluateGuess"
  |                  expression="#numberGuess.correctGuess}">
  |      <transition name="true" to="win"/>
  |      <transition name="false" to="evaluateRemainingGuesses"/>
  |   </decision>

or, say,

  |   <decision name="decision-x">
  |       <transition name="t1" to="node-a" />