[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Weather Portlet - temp in deg C

dexxa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 16:56:09 EST 2007

I'm using 2.4.1 and I have been able to get the edit button to work although the _c doesn't work for me either.  I get the actual temperature to display in C by adding &u=c to the end of the "zipcode". The degrees are then displayed in Celcius however an F still appears beside each of the numbers. I had to then edit the XSL file..\portal-samples.war\WEB-INF\xsl\weather\rss.xsl to get rid of the hard coded F's in the file.

If anyone has a better way, I'd be interested too!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008023#4008023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008023