[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: The Tree died

adamkoprowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 17:48:35 EST 2007

  Well,
 I'm having precisely the same problem. I was browsing through forums to find a solution to that with no success.
  In this post: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=98856 there is a suggestion of work around (constructing tree via facelets method call and returning plain list of objects from session bean) but it didn't work for me.
  In another post (http://www.mail-archive.com/adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org/msg01321.html) I read a suggestion that this may be a class loader issue but again equipped with this knowledge I was no able to get it right.
  Finally I've taken a registration-trinidad example from Seam wiki page (http://www.jboss.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossSeam) and added a simple tree to it - the same issue.
  I'm really stucked on this one. Any help greatly appreciated (any chances for some more involved example of Seam + Trinidad?).

   Cheers,
   Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008050#4008050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008050