[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam injection doesn't work while testing with testng!

gena777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 19:08:31 EST 2007

Hi, i've got probably a stupid injection issue but i need a hint:

1. While testing with testng no one Seam component can be injected. However, @EJB components can be!

2. All components seem to be correctly installed/registered during start up

3. Component.getInstance("..") and so on work properly, but i have also @In, @Out POJO injections,  which can not be resolved (NullPointerException, because the attributes are nulls)

4. @In, @Out Injection in Servlets works irregularly (is it possible to use Seam within servlet/filter?)

I think, it's a configuration problem, but i've checked my config with Seam examples and haven't found any conflicts (btw tomcat deployment works fine except Servlet Injection, which wasn't tested on tomcat)

I use the cvs version of Seam from 29.01.2007

Thanks for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008079#4008079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008079