[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems and Seam

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 19:22:21 EST 2007

I've committed this to CVS.  It would be great if some of you could put it through its paces prior to the 1.1.5 release later this week.  It's documented in with the rest of the JSF controls, and is demonstrated in the ui example.

You should note that the wiki version is a bit different to the version I've committed - the cache and key attributes have been removed and the converters aren't there (or automatically added).  You can use Seam's s:convertEnum converter for enums and the si:convertEntity should work for entities.  I'll try to get round to packaging up the si:convertEntity into a seperate package (on the wiki) tomorrow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008085#4008085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008085