[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: documenting Configuring Seam in a Portal

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 21:47:23 EST 2007

Discovered too many problems with portal and facelets, i.e. using JSF instead of JSP like in the example.

My mode:  Trying to take code from seam-gen (new-project and generate-entities), see it run as application, then modifying it to run at least one view page in a portlet.

I get something.html to show up in the portlet, but no luck with something.seam.

Happen to deploy into Liferay (on JBoss w Tomcat).

Anyone got working source?  I don't mind doing diffs against such and trying it over and over until I can write that section of the manual.

Time forced me to give up for now and keep making a "non-portlet" application.  I'll again be asked to make it portal-able.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008110#4008110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008110