[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problem configuring service jboss:service=Scheduler

sonoerin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 29 23:03:13 EST 2007

Using JBoss 4.0.2 on OS X (10.4.8) with mySQL:

I see this error on server startup and I haven't been able to find an answer.  Has anyone seen this error before and maybe tell me what might be causing it?

18:09:15,554 INFO  [ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring service jboss:service=Scheduler
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting attribute javax.management.Attribute at 1cc048 on mbean jboss:service=Scheduler; - nested throwable: (java.security.InvalidParameterException: Given class com.navidec.cyb.boot.PolicyNotificationScheduler is not  not found)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.setAttribute(ServiceConfigurator.java:573)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.configure(ServiceConfigurator.java:275)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008123#4008123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008123