[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Is it better to deploy multiple JBoss servers for web servic

kennychaffin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 06:50:37 EST 2007

We have multiple clients that have moderate traffic accessing a web service for payments. Currently we are deploying these on windows 2000 servers with a JBoss server for each client using different ports. (this is being done to help isolate the clients in case of failures). My question is really to do with loading on the machine. We have had a number of crashes which brought down the Jboss server (or at least locked it up).

What is your recommendation as far as reliability and loading?

Thanks in advance.
KAC
P.S. we are using Postgresql as a database (if that matters at all) on a separate machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008241#4008241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008241