[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is header content injection coded in portal 2.4.0 ?

ckeswani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 07:08:57 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : Why didnt you use the jboss-portlet.xml, as in the reference guide?

Hi Roy,
Unfortunately, declaring it in jboss-portlet.xml has some issues:

  | <header-content>
  |             <script type="text/javascript" src="/my-webapp/scripts/my-script.js"></script>
  |       </header-content>

results in this:
<script type='text/javascript' src='/my-webapp/scripts/my-script.js'/>
As you can see, the closing
</script>
has been removed.  This breaks html in a variety of browsers...
Also, according to the same doc that you reference,  setting it programaticaly is alleged to be valid.  And if we have to make decisions at runtime than jboss-portlet.xml is not very helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008246#4008246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008246