[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - org.jboss.seam.core.Manager is destroying conversation state

c_eric_ray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 10:23:04 EST 2007

from log file
2007-01-30 08:46:03,749 DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.core.Manager] Discarding conversation state: 1720

I'm using JMeter to simulate concurrent users and load. After some amount of time or transactions (i'm not sure why this is happening) the seam Manager class destroys all active conversation states. JMeter cannot continue sending http requests because there are no active conversation, so JMeter just quits. I don't think it's an issue with JMeter.

There are no application exceptions logged anywhere. No seam, ejb, hibernate or any other exceptions are logged. It simply appears that seams decides to destroy my conversation states.

I'm not sure how to proceed or how much information to post for debugging purposes. I'd be happy to send an email/post all log files, configuration files and whatever else is needed.

This is very strange to me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008343#4008343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008343