[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Upgrade from 2.4.1 SP1 to 2.6 - Big Effort?

sjewett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 10:28:53 EST 2007

Sohil -

Thanks for the response!  Right now, we have only a development instance up and running.  If I understand you correctly, it should be relatively easy to download V2.6 Alpha1 binary and configure it to point to our current datastore instance (the out-of-the-box Hypersonic, that came with 2.4.1 SP1 bundled)?  Do the docs explain how to do this?

I'll give that a try.  Thanks again!
-Steve

BTW - it's currently on WinXP Pro, but eventually will be on RedHat Linux 4 ES.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008348#4008348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008348