[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: trinidad and jpdl / trinidad and the seam EL-extension

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 11:34:05 EST 2007

Mmh.. the longer I go into details between icefaces and trinidad I get more and more confused. What would you say is the better choice if you start from scratch? It looks like Seam has a very high integration for ice-faces, plus it looks really sexy, but trinidad seems to be longer on the market. I don´t think it´ll be good to mix them up.

Do you have a recommendation what you´d do?

Thanks
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008381#4008381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008381