[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: How to connect my EJB to Firebird database?

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 11:43:34 EST 2007

The stacktrace is simply informing you that you didn't close the connection. What this means is that your FirebirdDS can be acquired from JNDI and you can open a connection.

>From what you have posted up to this point there should be nothing preventing you from using the DS in your EJB3 code. The deployment

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <persistence-unit name="order" transaction-type="JTA">
  | <jta-data-source>java:/FIrebirdDS</jta-data-source>
  | </persistence-unit>

May have a typo. Is 'FIrebirdDS' what you intend, or should it be 'FirebirdDS'?

Please post the full contents of your *-ds.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008385#4008385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008385