[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JBoss 4.0 JNDI from standalone program

pepeanto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 14:00:21 EST 2007

Hello:

I am developing an application using JBoss 4.0.5. JBoss is running in cluster and is offering support for ejb3.

A test client is supposed to contact the ejb through HAJNDI. It was working OK using JNDI, but when trying to contact the ejb using HAJNDI I had exactly the same problem as you do.

Luckily I was able to solve it adding some libraries to my client´s classpath.

I give you the whole list of libraries I was using:

concurrent.jar
jboss.jar
jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar
jboss-aop-jdk50.jar
jboss-aspect-library-jdk50.jar
jboss-common.jar
jboss-ejb3.jar
jboss-ejb3x.jar
jboss-j2ee.jar
jboss-remoting.jar
jbosssx.jar
jboss-transaction.jar
jnpserver.jar
junit.jar

The ones I was missing (and caused the hajndi problem) were:

jbossha.jar
jboss-serialization.jar.

I hope that can help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008449#4008449