[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 3.2 timers in a cluster

mikechristiansen2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 15:01:59 EST 2007

I have been looking over the posts in the forum and think there is (was) a problem with the same timer executing on each node in a cluster. I have been looking at JobExecutorThread.acquireJobs() and there seems to be some solution in 3.2. However, I am not sure. For one thing there is a line commented out in this method: // jbpmContext.getSession().update(job);

Are timers in a cluster a problem and if so is 3.2 going to address it?

Thanks much,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008473#4008473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008473