[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: [deploymentinfo] and temporary files

sengsational do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 15:26:50 EST 2007

"GarryJ33" wrote : I am having a problem with bean re-deployment. Jboss does not overwrite its temporary files, the message appears [DeploymentInfo] could not delete file (** see below **)  restart will delete it.

  | I am worried that Jboss is not cleaning up properly - is there a way to correct this ?
  |
  | **
  | (the file is in default/ tmp/ deploy/ test.jar)
So what are Windows users doing for hot deploy?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008496#4008496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008496