[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems exception

damatrix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 17:30:39 EST 2007

Hi,
I took the dreaded path of writing my own converter for my entity and guess what? That doesn't work as well. I mean the selectOneMenu does get populated with the entities alright, but after selecting one and clicking save h:commandButton my action method doesn't get called, with no exception or message. However my action method does get called if i change to an s:button, though the outjected object returns with null fields.

May i ask how different an s:button is from an h:commandButton apart from being able to pass method parameters in the former?

Anyway i want to try your most recent suggestion but i don't know how to configure my project to make use of the source files directly. I'm using NetBeans 5.5 if that's any help. Really wanna try something just to get this problem solved. Thanx for the patience.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008539#4008539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008539