[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems exception

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 17:46:43 EST 2007

I'm not really sure what you're after here.  The difference between s:button and h:commandButton has been explained above.  I'm not asking to package the source in your project - just to debug the code at the method specified above - and this isn't the appropriate place to discuss debugging using Netbeans as an IDE (and I know nothing about Netbeans).

If you can debug the call to BasicEntityConverter.getAsObject and tell me whether it is called or not, and if it is, whether it completes, and if not, at what line it fails I can help more. Alternatively get together a simple test case (this means no more code than absolutely necessary to show the problem, a working build.xml and details of what libraries I need to include) and mail it to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008545#4008545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008545