[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - building Seam works better after a set ANT_OPTS=-Xmx500m

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 30 22:33:43 EST 2007

Make that set ANT_OPTS=-Xmx500m or more.

I watched memory use today, and while Ant makes the seam_reference.pdf the memory use is way up.

400 meg wasn't enough after I wrote the previous post.

What's heinous about it is that if you don't notice it there isn't a complaint at the end of the build, it says "build successful" and yet you have a bad .pdf file.

Hope this helps you some trouble in releases and such.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008628#4008628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008628