[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ServiceLocator pattern - delegates in the context of EJB

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 04:32:30 EST 2007

Sometime I have to use a service locator like because I am in a class that is not a EJB3.

A small example:
Some of my entities have a @EntityListener. Implementation of the entity listener needs to use a service provided by an EJB3 session. In the source code of the entity listener, I can not use @EJB annotations (not supported). Consequently I use a ServiceLocator to get my session bean.

I'm not very happy with that but I have not found a better solution. In there something simpler in EJB3 ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008707#4008707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008707