[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - jboss deployment order

jaime1985 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 05:09:56 EST 2007

Hello.

I´m trying to deploy 2 war files: HelloWorldPortal.war (from the tutorial) and a.war (which is a portlet inside de HelloPortal).

The problem is that when I start JBoss Server, the order of deployment is first a.war and secodn HelloWorldPortal.war. The consecuence of this is that the portlet isnt visible on the portal because when the portlet is deployed the portal isnt (or I thimk so).

My question is: how can i do to indicate JBoss Server the order of deployment I want ( first HelloPortal.war and second a.war)????

I have tried to create a jboss.web.xml inside a.war with something like this:

"
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <jboss-web>
  jboss.web.deployment:helloworldportal.war
  </jboss-web>
"

but it doesn´t seems to work.

Thanks for the help!!!