[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HAJNDI over HTTP

mindflyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 07:10:13 EST 2007

I have jboss cluster and want to use only HTTP for client-server communication.
I read documentation and found settings for JNDI over HTTP:
--
java.naming.factory.initial = org.jboss.naming.HttpNamingContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url = http://host:8080/invoker/JNDIFactory

Please, help me. What should I do to use HAJNDI over HTTP?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008748#4008748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008748