[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Recursive call to jBPM BPEL Process

christian.seiffert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 08:14:05 EST 2007

Hi Alex,

thank you for your response! I see no exception when running the process. Even the server log looks good. I changed log4j settings so the server log is full of information. Thats why i put the log files on an external resource where you can download it from. I hope this will be no problem for you. However, please tell me so i will post it right here.

starting the server:
http://www.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de/~cseif001/jboss/01_startup-server.log

deploy process:
http://www.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de/~cseif001/jboss/02_deploy-server.log

test process without recursive call:
http://www.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de/~cseif001/jboss/03_test-without-rec-server.log

test process with recursive call:
http://www.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de/~cseif001/jboss/04_test-with-rec-fails-server.log

I can also make the process or other resources available for you if you want to.

Regards
Christian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008768#4008768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008768