[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Diff in behaviour with STATE_SAVING changed to server fr

kevin.genie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 11:05:54 EST 2007

Hello Gavin,

  I don't get you, Gavin. I think you have not read the posting fully or my posting is not clear.

 What I tried to say was that there is a difference in behaviour in  conversation start/end/propagation when the STATE_SAVING_METHOD is changed from client to server. When the STATE_SAVING_METHOD is server and when the current page is requested again (from an outputlink or thru browser refresh), a new conversation is not started and a new bean instance is not created which is OPPOSITE  to the behaviour if the STATE_SAVING_METHOD is client.

Thanx,

Kevin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008836#4008836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008836