[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet Taglib and Facelet XHTML?

jatsrt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 13:27:02 EST 2007

Actually I am trying to logout/invalidate the session.

We have an app that is competely secured, but I cannot seem to get logout functionality to work.

I have the following:
PortletSession session = (PortletSession) facesContext.getExternalContext().getSession(false);
        session.setMaxInactiveInterval(1);
        session.invalidate();

But coming back to the portal, everything is still there and seems that the user is still authenticated, do this a couple of times and things get weird in that some portlets will see that the session is no longer valid, but others do not.

I do not want to use the usermodule that is included with Portal since we have a completely customer user module that is seperate.

Looking through the code, it seems like this should do it, but it does not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008913#4008913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008913