[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MC/Seam integration and unification

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 14:22:05 EST 2007

I know that 1) can be done easily enough. Trouble is that it makes Seam more difficult to learn and to support.

Regarding management, it is not useful for application components, I don't think.

Regarding hotdeploy, I may be wrong I don't see how that can ever work for the *individual Seam components*. However, larger units such as EJB jars and WARs should support hotdeploy, but that does not really require changes to Seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008957#4008957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008957