[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM and Message Driven Beans

gforam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 14:37:27 EST 2007

This still does not solve my problem. I have a process which spawns a sub-process instance using process-state.
This process-instance is queueing up a message and once the message finishes its processing, it tries to signal the token to resume. however, at that point, i get an exception saying "No row with the given identifier exists: [org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance#489]"
I am trying to load the process instance based on the id.
The problem is the process instance is not saved to the database. How do i make it save to the database?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008965#4008965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008965