[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security & Authentificaiton of a Seam Application

markfoerstein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 21:23:35 EST 2007

"norman.richards at jboss.com" wrote : If you can wait a bit longer for the Seam security features to be completed, I think you'll find you'll be able to apply much more interesting security policies to your application.

Just saw that 1.1.5 is out... I can't wait to see some examples on this... Please Norman point us to some examples as soon as they are available. ;-)

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009168#4009168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009168