[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jboss-el limitations for lvals?

jcruise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 16:12:55 EDT 2007

In Seam 1.2.1GA I was not using jboss-el, and I had a value expression passed to a facelet source tag that looked something like this:

  | value="#{not empty f.expression ? f.expressionValue : f.componentProperty ? value[f.component][f.property] : value[f.name]}"

Now with Seam 2.0B1 (and the new Jboss-el) this gives me an error:

  | Illegal Syntax for Set Operation

when the form is submitted.

Should I factor this out into mutliple separate simpler expression and put the conditional logic elsewhere? Or is this a limitation that we expect to be lifted at some point?

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059470#4059470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059470