[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: No JbpmConfiguration class def found in jBPM-jpdl 3.2.1

masipu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 02:31:10 EDT 2007

I had to copy C:\jboss\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\deploy\jbpm-enterprise.ear to C:\jboss\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1\server\server\jbpm\deploy

Still this doesn't work but at least the error message changed. It's sorry to see that newer versions of jBPM isn't always compatible with older versions. In my opinion, this is major problem since I can't use old code with new versions.

Well.. they must sell support so.. lets try to live with it..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059504#4059504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059504