[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Single use component

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 03:12:19 EDT 2007

I'd like to create a component that will do some outjecting to session, on startup of the session, but then I'd like it to go away.  I currently use @Startup and it works well.  I just don't need the component afterward.  Because it has to outject several things I wasn't sure if @Unwrap was the right approach.  Is this possible?

Note: It would be much more ideal if I could go to application scope instead, but it relies on messages, which is a session scoped component.

Thanks!

PS: A small thing but, I have discovered the many wonders of the Seam event model.  Yet another great, useful and easy to use feature.  And best of all, I don't have to develop it!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059508#4059508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059508