[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to use defined variables

Riket44 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 05:16:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

I define some variable in a task node like that :

  |    <start-state name="Envoyer la demande">
  |       <task name="Envoyer form">
  |          <controller>
  |             <variable name="Produit" access="read,write,required" ></variable>
  |             <variable name="Quantite" access="read,write,required" ></variable>
  |             <variable name="Raison" access="read,write" ></variable>
  |          </controller>
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="Envoye" to="Recevoir la demande"></transition>
  |    </start-state>

Later in my process, I've got a decision node with a Decision Handler, in my Handler, I want to use the variable named "Produit". How is it possible ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059543#4059543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059543