[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam text generates xml that is not well formed

mircalex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 06:16:11 EDT 2007

Hi, guys.

I'm running:
JBoss AS 4.2.0.GA
JBoss Seam 1.2.1.GA

and I'm getting the following browser error (only on Firefox):

XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: .
Location: http://localhost:8080/SelfService/somepage
Line Number 101, Column 69:        <h2>Descriptionline1line2</h2>

The actual seam text is:"++Description_line1_line2".
The annoying thing is that this worked fine on JBoss AS 4.0.5

The workarround was to put a well formatted seam text like:
"++Description_line1_line2"
or to use Internet Explorer.

I would appreciate any comments on this one.

Thanks,
Alex Popescu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059551#4059551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059551