[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EntityManager and Atomic Conversations problem

superfis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 06:35:17 EDT 2007

I'm using atomic conversation with entityManager.flush() being called manually.
In such a conversation I can do many things with my entities, eg.:
- create new objects and persist them <- it's OK
- remove some persistent objects -< it's OK
- create and then remove not yet persisted objects!!! <- FATAL [application] javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: deleted entity passed to persist

How to easily manage all these operations with entities to avoid errors mentioned above?

Atomic conversations + ajax give us enough "time" to do many complicated things with entities before final flush() is being performed, but I can't find easy way to manage all this operations to extract final set of objects to persist, remove and so on.

How to handle this issue?

Slawek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059562#4059562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059562