[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss installation: What EXACTLY I need to download

Andrew Listochkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 07:51:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'd like to try JBoss Middleware (not just server) on my home PC. Unfortunately, my internet connection is quite slow. When Igot to JBoss download page on SourceForge.net I got a couple of havy links. Moreover, aseveral versions (beta & stable) are available. I'd like to know, what exactly I have to download to get a system running something like recent stable JBoss.com Middleware?

I found a link for 'evaluation beta' ftp download (http://www.jboss.com/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/JBEAP4.2.0-Beta2/). Is that what I'm looking for? Does it contain Hibernate or JBPM, etc.?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059582#4059582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059582