[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - jms user not authenticated

ssuyamboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 09:55:57 EDT 2007

Added new user , password and subscription to hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml and then added this role to x-destinations-service.xml.

Used the above said user and password to create subscriber. I was thrown with "user not authenticated"

What could be the reason?

I want to have  a look at jms users and roles? But couldn''t connect to local hsqldb using userid sa and password empty. What is the password to connect to default hsqldb database?

Thanks
Sundar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059618#4059618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059618